YOU ARE INVITED
TO CONTRIBUTE HISTORICAL MATERIALS TO THIS WEBSITE
We are constantly seeking the contributions of relevant materials that will illuminate the diverse, complex history of live professional dance in Southern California.
We welcome contributions from choreographers, dancers, designers, composers, musicians, photographers, writers, educators, administrators, publicists, company managers, presenters and producers, service organizations and other dance advocates.
All professional live dance genres are welcome.
We are especially interested in dance-related textual and visual materials such as:
- artists biographical information
- posters and programs
- historical documents
- original articles – commentaries, histories, recollections
- archival sources for Southern California dance materials
- links to relevant websites or other online resources
If you have materials or if you are aware of someone who has materials that would add value to The Dance History Project of Southern California, please contact us below. We will contact you for further discussions regarding requirements for submitting materials.
Thank you for your interest.
– The Steering Committee for The Dance History Project of Southern California